Flight Solutions are looking to fill the role of Deployment & Support Engineer.
We are heading into an exciting period of growth and expansion, and this new position will be critical in supporting the company through this phase. Our small team of specialists with decades of industry experience can offer a unique opportunity for career growth and development to the right person.
The position is a technical support role for our existing customers, with the opportunity to be involved in all upcoming projects including product testing and site deployments.
- Support existing customers with technical issues and product support.
- Ensure that incidents and requests are dealt with effectively and escalated as required.
- Effectively manage time and work load.
- Proactively develop product knowledge alongside support from management.
- Maintain our company’s high standards of customer service.
- Undertake and support ongoing product testing and development.
- Assist with site deployment and upgrades.
- Broad understanding of computer networking concepts.
- Previous experience with Windows support technologies.
- Experience and/or detailed knowledge of working within an IT Support environment.
- Strong experience with SQL databases and Microsoft technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to take direction and to collaborate effectively as part of a small team.
- IT experience within the airport industry would be advantageous.
The role will be based in Chiswick, West London, but may involve some travel to customer sites.
A competitive salary is available to the right candidate.
If this role appeals to you, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.